I smell a change in the air….
Young Living is rallying a ‘Toxic Free Home’ awareness here in Singapore and we are jumping on the bandwagon to shout it out from the rooftops! I have personally been using Young Living’s Thieves Household cleaner for about a year now and I am so in love with myself for taking the first step and choosing to start going Toxic Free. 😉
Next I will be tackling my laundry!
So, remember when I said we are jumping on the Bandwagon.. Well we’re hosting a few workshops to promote and to raise awareness to the difference between Thieves Cleaners as compared to the Chemical ridden conventional brands which you would normally find in the supermarket. However for the month of May and June we will be educating through FB and on our Blog updates on our informative “Live Toxic Free” classes. A few things we will be touching on:
- How can chemical cleaners effect you and your family
- What ARE these harmful chemicals we are talking about
- What is a plant based cleaner
- Why Thieves? How will this benefit your family in the long run
- Why is brand integrity so important in this day and age
Click Here to Register for our May workshop happening on Sunday, 7 May 2017 |
2.00pm – 5.00pm. Or sign-up to our Mailing List below so we can update you on the next Rally!