SIGN-UP With Audrey Li (MEMBER: 1721543)
Just a little about Audrey:
Hello! My name is Audrey. I’m a certified aromatherapist and jewellery designer, as well as mother to a half rambunctious-half angelic boy, Jordan. I enjoy the adventure of travel, discovery of new friends and teaching people how to incorporate oils into their daily lives.
When and how did you get involved in oils:
I started using YL Essential Oils in 2015 for overall health and wellness maintenance. Little did I know that they would drastically change our lives. The first experience I remember is with a 11blend called Valor. I tried it on my husband’s feet below his big toes and within minutes his snoring stopped!
Name your five favourite oils:
- Frankincense – This is a must have for supporting skin health. It is also very uplifting
- Believe – I use this before I embark on any project, meeting or presentation. It encourages self belief
- Lavender – The swiss army knife of essential oils! this one is so versatile. Always a good one to have on hand when you have little ones.
- Sandalwood – Calming and grounding. It has a positive effect on the limbic part of your brain.
- Thieves – A powerful immune boosting blend. I just love the story of Thieves and how it came about.