Continuing from my last blog post on the Seminar I attended with Dr Oliver Wenker. We are moving on to his studies and tests he has done on our beloved Thieves Essential Oil:
- Thieves got it’s name from the the Bubonic Plague which back that was highly contagious even by human touch
- 4 Thieves Vinegar from Marseille were the first product of ‘Thieves’
- There were many stories about these thieves and Gary Young found it had 4 common ingredients. Clove / Cinnamon / Lemon / Rosemary. Gary himself included Eucalyptus into this mix
- Test were done where mole spores were released in the air and they diffused Thieves and noticed 90% reduction of mole in the air + it Thieves lasted in the air for one week even after the diffuser was turned off
- Another study took place where a grounded airline that was delayed in taking off for 3hours and during that 3hours 70% of the passengers got sick from just the air bacteria that was on the place that was grounded
- Worth looking into Neti pods with the use of x1drop of Thieves EO with your salt water solution to flus out nasal mucus
- Ever heard of Economy Class Syndrome?
- This is where you are squashed in your tight Economy Class seat which can cause blood clots of what we call DVT (Deep Vain Thrombosis)
- Here are some Essential Oils that support Blood Thinning:
- Cinnamon Bark
- German Chamomile
Thieves Cleaning Products
As you might have already read from our previous Thieves posts about Chemical Free Living but here are some additional information taken while listening to Dr Wenker talk about it:
Thieves Laundry Detergent
- The 20-35 highly toxic chemicals are found in laundry detergent.
- Some anti-bacterial detergents say they clean bacteria on your garments – well obviously but in fact science found out that these detergent aren’t very useful in getting rid of the bad microbe but instead washes out the good. Therefore making it worst. Where as in fact you might as well go back to regular soap and water.
- These chemicals remain on your skin
Thieves Antibacterial Handsoap
- Lots of hand soaps claiming to have antibacterial properties have been taken out of the market
- This is where we check out Thieves’s range of family friendly range of Thieves household cleaning products
- Thieves household cleaners are;
- Plant based formulated
- Safe for ‘HE’ (High Efficiency)
- High concentrated formula ( up to 64 loads)
- Free from dyes, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, optical brighteners and formaldehyde
- Modern day food
- Is Wheat bad for your gut? You have to be the judge, I’m sitting on the fence with this. However has anyone ever said to you to go with your gut instinct? Well, this is where I would recommend you to do your own digging and research in the matter.
- Make our bread with non-toxic Ancient Einkorn
How do yYoung Living Members Support Healthy Detox?
- They control their body weight
- They support cellular energy
- They easy week and take care of their gut
- They exercise and sweat
- They use toxic free body care and oral care products for themselves, their children and their pets.
In my next post I will be writing about his talk on Micro-biomes.… stay tuned!