We have come to the final bit of information taken from Dr Oliver Wenker’s seminar. Well at least from my own personal notes. For those members who went for the seminar and feel there were some key points that I have missed please mention them in the comments section of this post.
Once again I would encourage personal research. If there is something with regards to any information you receive, if you are sceptical about it, do the research yourself. People might be wrong and there could be scientific or testimonial evidence that contradicts what people say. There is a saying that I love that goes, “Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see.” ~ Isn’t this quote fantastic!
What is Micro Biome?
- They are all the bacteria that live in us
- 90% of our cells are bacterial cells
- We harbour 100 trillion bacteria in our bodies, and 90% of these bacterias are in our gut
- That is why our poop is really rich in information
- The bacteria in our poop decides if we are going to be obese or not
- Is your DNA your destiny?
- What you eat tomorrow will effect the health of your great grandchildren
- What you put in your mouth and how you live your lifestyle decides the destiny of your offspring and their offsprings
- Antibiotics in some aspects are useful and have documented in saving many lives however;
- Antibiotics does not cure viruses i.e flu virus
Join the Biocode Academy
- Live life above the red line (healthy self love living)
- Take back responsibility of your life
- Follow Dr Oliver Wenker Bioacademy Symposium (eos2017.bioacadamy.com
- Your Gut
- 90% of your micro biome lives in your gut
- Aids in digesting food, consists of your immune system, produces vitamins
- It makes up of 75% of your immune system
- Consists of your metabolism
- 90% of your micro biome lives in your gut
Side Note: GMO Foods started being introduced to the us from about 1990. GMO Changes the way our bacteria work.
- Glyphosade (RoundUp). This is found in insecticides. Glyphosate is an antibiotic and kills your micro biome
- It is really important that our gut is doing well
- DiGize Essencial Oil is very good for your body and the environment in your gut
- What determines micro biome?
- Vaginal Birth
- Breast Feeding
- Glyphosate Treated, GMO Plants
- GMO used in the meat industry (antibiotics GMO)
- Water Treatment
- Geographical Location
- Gut Formula:
- 1% bad bacteria
- food is most important for micro biome
- more greens in diet
- Think about your gut micro biome as your own soil. You don’t want to pollute it is processed or chemically modified foods.
the Human Brain
Frontal Lobe: Processes Information
Occipital Lobe: For Vision
Temporal Lobe: Hearing
Parietal Lobe: Pain Processing
Cerebellum Lobe: Balance
Brain Stem: Sex
All these areas of the brain
Two types of phenomena are involved in processing the nerve impulse: Electrical and Chemical. Electrical events propagate a signal within a neutron, and chemical processes transmit the signal from one neutron to another or to a muscle cell.
- Brain uses 20% of our energy through electrical and chemical pulses to communicate with one another
- Our brain consists of 90 billion cells
- Functions at 268mph (That’s supersonic fast!!)
- Each brain cells connects 40,000 synapses and causes 100,000 chemical brain reactions
In a nutshell, women have more grey matter where as man have more white matter in the brain.
So there is a difference between a women’s brain and a men’s brain. To understand the difference between a women’s and a men’s brain, click here.
The GUT AND BRAIN
This is where we tell you if you don’t know already ( I didn’t till now) how your gut is connected to your brain.
- Micro biome and the Brain
- The brain block barrier in brains blocks toxins from entering the brain
- Remember that “Gut Feeling” That’s your second brain that located at the gut.
- Neurogenesis is the process of creating a new brain cells. However guess what, in order to do this you must have a good micro biome.. that’s right, good gut health
- Hippocampus: The hippocampus is a small organ located within the brain’s medial temporal lobe and forms an important part of the limbic system, the region that regulates emotions. The hippocampus is associated mainly with memory, in particular long-term memory. The organ also plays an important role in spatial navigation
- Are we saying there is a cure for Alzheimer? I’m going to be hopeful about this and hey, it is involves me only to be having good gut health then why not?! No Brainer!
- So how can we promote Neurogenesis?
- Exercising 1/2 a day increases the size of hippocampus
- Exercising also improves the micro biome by 20% (sweat exercise) – Walking on the other hand is also very beneficial
- Essential Oils and the Micro Biome
- Remember when I mentioned Males and Females brains are different…
- Women and men use different parts of the brain to handle the same task
- Therefore it’s important to take notice of Male and Female hormone regularity
- Smelling essential oils effects brain waves too
- Lavender = Slows down the mind (good if you want to wind down)
- Sandalwood = Speeds it up
- Using emotional oil on Him: Shutran, Valor, White Angelica
- Using logical oils on Her: Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves
- It has been tested that after sniffing essential oils, the oil takes effect on the brain in just 3 seconds. Thieves and Di-Gize when sniffed activates all areas of the brain
Like I said earlier, it is important to always do your research, Dr Oliver is a researcher that has taken experimenting and researching into his own hands and we have been fortunate enough to have him speak about his findings. It was very rare that he associated his findings with Essential Oils although he did find that EO’s can play an important part in our Gut and Brain health, but what he mostly wanted to put across was the importance of having good gut health as an overall which includes more then just using Essential Oils, it’s about awareness, and what you eat and how often and what type of exercise you do.
I hope this information was useful! If you haven’t already, sign-up below to our oily news.